I bought this Buccaneer going on 3 years now, and have since looked at it quite a bit.. it’s an absolute beast of a model. Cast in resin with a large brass etch sheet and large vacformed clear parts… it’s going to be a challenge. The clean up is going to take some time, some parts are warped with heavy flash in areas but luckily next to no air bubbles.
As you can see from the photos, the nose section can be seen in two states, how I got it and cleaned up. I’ve also added photos of the very basic cockpit area, this area will be totally transformed scratch building all the details, IP, seats, floor etc!
Some photos of my progress up until now, there will be more in the coming weeks, so please check back!