Bronco V1 nearing the finish line..

Finished the trolley tonight, I decided to only fit one of the handles though, but I may fit the second later on. I’m redoing the wing tips as there was a slight bit of seam showing and it was bugging me, so I stripped them back and applied a small amount of filler. I shall sort that tomorrow…

Other than that, all I’ve got to do is add the headrest, cockpit glazing, paint nose, and a few small decals and it’s done! A quick and very enjoyable build.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s